How long am I going to wait ?
The delivery time for an unlock code for ZTE mobile phones starts from 1 to 6 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 55 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
Super job done well in just one attempt wow, I'm impressed
Thulani - 2017-09-06 06:51:22
Wow That was perfect, I never thought that would be so easy. Thank you thank you
ELIZABETH - 2017-09-04 21:14:15
Wow I'm very impressed with your service, the code works and you guys are super fast,will recommend to my friends who have the same problem. Thanks a lot
lindokuhle - 2017-08-26 06:18:17
Really happy my conexis x1 is no longer network restricted its a really good service i can now say am using any network i like no longer restricted to one am really happy and thankful for the quick response.keep up the good service will also recommed my friends
Khensani - 2017-08-24 19:37:47
ZTE Conexis X1 Cracked You did not have a ZTE Conexis X1 on your list, but I took a chance and chose the closest phone which was a ZTE Conexis A1, and I gave you guys the IEMI number of my Conexis X1... and hoped you would be able to crack it... I even sent an email to you asking about it, and someone replied and said they are sorry but you cant crack the Conexis X1... BUT 10 min before he sent that sorry email, you guys sent me a code that you cracked for the conexis A1 with my conexis X1 IEMI number I sent you... so you did manage to crack it, and it worked perfectly, so you can put the ZTE Conexis X1 on your list of phones guys, it took you 2 and a half hours, but it is understandable and well worth it, thanx alot guys, appreciate it Money well spent
C O - 2017-08-16 10:49:17
Unlocking instruction for ZTE CONEXIS A1 ?
ZTE CONEXIS A1 is unlocked in 3 steps:
1. Start the ZTE CONEXIS A1 with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means from a different network than the one working in you ZTE)
2. Message to enter an unlock code should appear
3. Input the unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
ZTE CONEXIS A1 is now unlocked.
1. Insert an unaccepted simcard in your ZTE CONEXIS A1 (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the modem to the PC by USB
3. Install all new drivers for your device (please skip this step if the drivers are already installed)
4. Message to enter a network unlock code should appear
* the unlock message doesn't appear
Enter the following sequence in your webbrowser 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
- for login and password enter "admin"
- check in which option a request for a network code appears,
5. Enter network unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
Device is now capable of working in any network