How long am I going to wait ?
The delivery time for an unlock code for ZTE mobile phones starts from 6 to 24 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 55 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
ZTE Blade L5 Plus
What our customers say about unlocking
Thank u worked perfectly on my ZTE Blade L5 plus thank u very much
Joshua - 2017-11-03 16:43:43
Worked no problem , just had to wait quite a few hours to receive code
Grant - 2017-10-23 13:15:43
Very good services,thanks a lot for your good job.keep going on..
RAMU - 2017-10-16 11:23:55
Very quick and reliable service. My phone unlock code worked Thanks
Arvind - 2017-07-30 13:21:18
Service is brilliant. Had the unlock code in only 35 minutes. Very happy with this service -have recommended it to others as well.
Chris (Aus) - 2017-07-12 15:12:10
Unlocking instruction for ZTE Blade L5 Plus ?
ZTE Blade L5 Plus is unlocked in 3 steps:
1. Start the ZTE Blade L5 Plus with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means from a different network than the one working in you ZTE)
2. Message to enter an unlock code should appear
3. Input the unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
ZTE Blade L5 Plus is now unlocked.
1. Insert an unaccepted simcard in your ZTE Blade L5 Plus (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the modem to the PC by USB
3. Install all new drivers for your device (please skip this step if the drivers are already installed)
4. Message to enter a network unlock code should appear
* the unlock message doesn't appear
Enter the following sequence in your webbrowser 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
- for login and password enter "admin"
- check in which option a request for a network code appears,
5. Enter network unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
Device is now capable of working in any network