Sim-unlock.net is a fully automatic system to assist in unlocking mobile phones. It was based on several years of experience. With automated processes, waiting time for the unlock code is shortened to a minimum. We invite you to familiarize with full offer of Sim-unlock.net.
We are trying to constantly add new models. Now we are able to unlock 7851 different phone models.
Unlocking Samsung i9000 Galaxy S by code is the easiest and fastest way to make your device network free. It doesn't interfere in your system or change it in any way so even after using our code, you don't loose your warranty. In order to receive a network unlock code for your Samsung i9000 Galaxy S you need to provide IMEI number (15 digits unique number). It can be found by dialing *#06# as a phone number, as well as by checking in the phone settings of your device.
Samsung network unlock by code is the perfect option for all Samsung models.
We provide all codes for your Samsung i9000 Galaxy S:
NCK - Network unlock code to unlock simlock
Unfreeze - code to reset phone freeze (too many wrong code entered)
SPCK - service provider code to reset second level of lock.
Depeding on the information you have about your i9000 Galaxy S. You can use a service based on the country or continent from which it comes from.
For your Samsung i9000 Galaxy S you can use the following services: Europe, USA, Canada, South America, United Kingdom, Ireland and many more.
All new Samsung i9000 Galaxy S coming from T-Mobile USA or Metro Pcs USA with "Device Unlock App" can be unlocked by a Device Unlock App service.
What our customers say about unlocking Samsung i9000 Galaxy S ?
At the weekend it took a little bit longer to get the Key but it was fast enough (4 hrs)
and it worked very well
good job - Karl
Unlocking instruction for Samsung i9000 Galaxy S ?
How to enter a network unlock code in a Samsung i9000 Galaxy S
Entering the unlock code in a Samsung i9000 Galaxy S is very simple.
1. Start the Samsung i9000 Galaxy S with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means different than the one in which the device works)
2. Special unock window should appear
- For message Sim network unlock pin you should enter the codes if the following order, Unfreeze confirm, NCK confirm (please try a couple of times if the i9000 Galaxy S does not accept it for the first time)
There is also a special RGCK (regional lock code) code sometimes provided. Please use the RGCK code the same way as the NCK code.
- If Service provider pin appears enter the codes in this order
Unfreeze confirm, SPCK confirm (try a couple of times)
3. Samsung i9000 Galaxy S is not network unlocked !!!
* sometimes the unfreeze code is not provided by the network (check the description of chosen service)
For Samsung i9000 Galaxy S we prepared a video tutorial
Video Help film shows what you should do, to enter an unlock code to Samsung i9000 Galaxy S.
Available options for unlock Samsung i9000 Galaxy S