How long am I going to wait ?
The turnaround time for receiving the unlock code for LG mobile phones starts from 1 to 4 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 51 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
Worked Fast, efficient, kept me updated with emails. Authentic ☑️
Raymond - 2018-10-16 23:34:10
First time using this site and unlocking a phone, and I'm really happy. It was really easy, got the code fast in a few minutes. Will use this site again if I ever need to.
Toja33 - 2018-05-14 15:03:03
COURTEOUS, PROFESSIONAL AND TO THE POINT...WISH MORE WERE LIKE THIS. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND, KEVIN
Kevin - 2018-03-22 09:46:36
Everything was fine. Thank you.
Midhat - 2017-12-20 08:20:29
bEST SERVICE EVER
CHRISTOPHER - 2017-12-19 17:45:32
Unlocking instruction for LG V10 ?
How to enter an unlock code in a LG V10:
1. Insert a simcard from a different network (for example if the device comes from Orange network insert a T-Mobile simcard).
2. Your LG V10 should ask for an unlock code
- for Network PIN type the NCK code
- for Service provider PIN input the SPCK code
Second option (device doesn't ask for an unlock code with an unaccepted SIM)
1. Start the device with an accepted simcard (example LG V10 was bought in Orange you need to insert an Orange card)
2. Go to the dial screen and press “2945#*model number#” (the same way you enter a phone number)
Example: the device is a P999 you need to enter “2945#*999#” or for KU990 you need to enter “2945#*990#” etc…
Third option (accepted simcard)
1. Go to dial screen and press 2945#*71001# or 2945#*20001# as if making a call
2. when a hidden window appears enter the unlock code
Having problems with using the instructions ? Contact our support.