How long am I going to wait ?
The turnaround time for receiving the unlock code for LG mobile phones starts from 1 to 48 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 3 hours 21 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
Armin - 2019-12-13 11:36:35
Works. Within the time. Thank you much.
Derry - 2019-09-11 16:13:41
Great job. I contacted the phone manufacturer initially and they gave me a code but it didn't work. I rang the network provider and they were awful. These guys gave me the codes for lots of options and it worked Great service and great customer care. Thank you
Mair - 2019-06-25 09:03:43
Thank u so much my phone is now up and running i will be recommending u to family and friends
Jane - 2019-06-17 11:45:40
Could have been faster but worked in the end so thank you
Ziyi - 2018-09-28 04:39:45
Unlocking instruction for LG K4 (2017) ?
How to enter an unlock code in a LG K4 (2017):
1. Insert a simcard from a different network (for example if the device comes from Orange network insert a T-Mobile simcard).
2. Your LG K4 (2017) should ask for an unlock code
- for Network PIN type the NCK code
- for Service provider PIN input the SPCK code
Second option (device doesn't ask for an unlock code with an unaccepted SIM)
1. Start the device with an accepted simcard (example LG K4 (2017) was bought in Orange you need to insert an Orange card)
2. Go to the dial screen and press “2945#*model number#” (the same way you enter a phone number)
Example: the device is a P999 you need to enter “2945#*999#” or for KU990 you need to enter “2945#*990#” etc…
Third option (accepted simcard)
1. Go to dial screen and press 2945#*71001# or 2945#*20001# as if making a call
2. when a hidden window appears enter the unlock code
Having problems with using the instructions ? Contact our support.