Unlocking Blackberry Niagara 9630
For unlock Blackberry Niagara 9630 following options are available. If you don't know which option use for unlock your phone, please contact us. We will help you choose the right product for your phone.
Unlocking instruction for Blackberry Niagara 9630 ?
How to enter the unlock code in a BlackBerry Niagara 9630:
1. Insert an unaccepted sim card
2. Phone will ask for MEP network unlock code
3. Enter the unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
4. Your Blackbery Niagara 9630 is unlocked
Watch video guide with instruction for entering code to BlackBerry Niagara 9630
1. Turn on the phone
2. Go to options, advanced options
3. Select SIM card
4. Type MEPD or MEPPD on the keyboard (text does not appear on the screen, make sure that you enter CAPITAL LETTERS)
5. Unlock menu will appear, select the NETWORK field
6. Type MEP2 or MEPP2 on the keyboard (text does not appear on the screen)
7. Enter unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
8. The phone is unlocked.