Unlocking Blackberry 8100
For unlock Blackberry 8100 following options are available. If you don't know which option use for unlock your phone, please contact us. We will help you choose the right product for your phone.
What our customers say about unlocking
Ottimo Very good Thanks
roberto - 2012-11-07 14:04:48
Unlocking instruction for Blackberry 8100 ?
How to enter the unlock code in a BlackBerry 8100:
1. Insert an unaccepted sim card
2. Phone will ask for MEP network unlock code
3. Enter the unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
4. Your Blackbery 8100 is unlocked
Watch video guide with instruction for entering code to BlackBerry 8100
1. Turn on the phone
2. Go to options, advanced options
3. Select SIM card
4. Type MEPD or MEPPD on the keyboard (text does not appear on the screen, make sure that you enter CAPITAL LETTERS)
5. Unlock menu will appear, select the NETWORK field
6. Type MEP2 or MEPP2 on the keyboard (text does not appear on the screen)
7. Enter unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
8. The phone is unlocked.